The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

The happiest place on earth...is right where I wanna be...with my own family!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Sleepy time or meal time...or both

When my sister was here visiting we had gotten back from church and starting eating lunch. Madie aparently was ready for the nap part a little sooner than later. The older kids thought it was the funniest thing and I have to admit I couldn't resist getting out the video camera! I promise we took her out and put her down for a nap right after the camera went off. You have to admit though, it's pretty darn cute!!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Aaaawww! That's so precious! I love the other kids giggling in the background! Miss you guys!

Chad, Mindy and girls said...

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet!!

Kathy&Mike said...

I love it!!!

Guymon Family said...

Well it has to be tiring being that cute all the time!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh that is TOO funny! what a fun video clip to have of her. she will love it when she is older! haha